Mirco Bead wefts are relatively an old method in the hair extension industry, and because of this, there are not many salons around offering this service. Rows of weft hair extensions are secured to small sections of your natural hair using silicone-lined beads. The silicone lining cushions and protects your natural hair from damage and prevents slippage of the extension.
* Weft extensions are great for adding both additional length and volume and they are suitable for most types of hair that are shoulder length and longer.
* Very quick to install and remove. A full head of hair extensions can take about an hour to two hours max.
* The amount of extensions needed differs from person to person. On average, people can have 2-4 rows of weft extensions.
* Adjustments are very quick (30 minutes max), and need to be done every 4-6 weeks.
* Adjustments are quick (30 minutes or so) and need to be done every 4-6 weeks.
* If hair has passed the adjustment time, additional costs may apply.
Tape-in hair extensions are the easiest method of extensions available. They are applied using double-sided polyurethane waterproof tape. With double-sided tape, the tape is applied to the hair after the backing has been removed from one side and the attached hair are pulled upwards, and another piece is added to the top of tape to “sandwich” the hair.
Clients with extremely thin hair, especially around the temples and side of the head, are good candidates for this method.
* Fastest method of application. Volume applications take 20-30 minutes and full-length applications 45-60 minutes.
* No heat or tools required for an application.
* Panels lay flat on the head, virtually undetectable. Suitable for thin, fine hair.
* The safest method of hair extensions available, as the weight of the panel is spread out over a larger area.
* Reusable method of extensions lasts between 6-8 weeks.
* Tape-ins are reapplied and re-taped.
* Takes about 1-2 hours depending on how many tapes needed.
* Reusable method of extensions, lasts between 6-9 weeks.
* Take off old tape and replace with a new piece of tape.
* Re-use the same hair.
The flat weft hair extension method is the same method like weft beaded extensions.
Except for the new weft is flat like tape and is amazing. It lays much flatter than the normal Machine weft hair.
Beads are used to create rows across your head using your natural hair.
Flat weft hair extensions require no tape, glue or heat for application.
* This method does take about 2 hours.
* Natural looking and lightweight.
* Comfortable and undetectable.
* Most suitable for fine, thick, or coarse hair.
* Can use oil-based products on the scalp.
* No heat or glue is required for an application.
* Adjustments are done every 4-6 weeks. Every client is different depending on your natural hair growth.
* Adjustments take about 30-45 minutes.